Monday, October 07, 2013

Convention, conventions

Convention, conventions...

All started when I first did the Tattoo Art Festival in Paris, With my team from the salon, where I used to work.
I just ADORE, the fact of working There. Doing Pinup Hairstyles, and Vintage Hairdo is a very passion for me but creating it on a Tattoo (or something else) convention is brilliant.
In fact, you are performing as you're on stage, and as I might have said earlier thinking its likely to something spectacular, relevant from shows, just makes me dream.
So I don't know when I'll be stopping to do some, but now I'm only enjoying myself ;)

On the WonderVintage Market in Paris (mid Sept.)



On the London Tattoo Convention 13'



I couldn't miss the pinky hair color of the artist Moni Marino !



Beautiful customer !
Wonder Vintage Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?