Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Missing Sailor Jerry

Stupid article, Only to tell you how desperate I was yesterday night, living in my countryside...
I started to get used to it , you know just being far from the city. Which is Paris for me.
Well, I'm happy I don't live there, cause of ...
The smell.
The loud music in the tube.
The angry people.
The proud Parisian.
The smell.
The crazy cars.
The smell.
The social gap between people out there.
The smell.
The lack of tree and birds.

Okay the smell. Is a big part of it.
But anyway, my work, my social life is out there.
I cannot hold a grudge because my friend who was supposed to go with me was really tired.
But you know, when everyone go somewhere, and you can't but you keep knowing that the day after and after they'll tell you about it and again, and on Facebook and you were just not there.
Hmm.
But well, I don't really care cause at least I enjoyed a dinner with my Love. And between us , I'm not really keen of going out at night and partying.
But yeah, having for excuse, oh sorry I have no train here and they are too many creepy guys starring at me if I go out.

Well, it sucks.

Because I prep myself, this is a too dark picture to be nice, but though an idea of my make up and roll of yesterday...
Wondering, would you like a tutorial next ?
Simple cause I'm oftenly against those, but could be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous eye makeup, sweet dear. It's quite similar to my usual "eye" (which, I'm the first to admit, I rarely deviate from any more; I played around with eye makeup looks a ton in my teens, but in recent years typically stick to the same classic combo of light shadow, black liner and oodles of mascara) and a look that I think really looks fantastic so many women, you very much included. I'm sorry that your night didn't unfold as planned. That can be a buzz kill for sure. Hopefully the coming weekend and Christmas will be much more enjoyable.

    Big hugs - and tons of thanks for your wonderfully nice comment on my post about being crowned a Queen of Vintage.

    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* Don't give up on hats if you love them. I adamantly believe that there is at least one (and usually more than one) hat style out there that looks stunning on everyone. I wish you lived nearby, I'd happily let you come over and try on as many of mine as you wanted, to help you find a style you really liked.

    ReplyDelete

Des Billets doux ?