Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I'm a post-teen monster.




Hey Dears!
I hope you are all very fine.
I had some up and very few downs, but still they were there. But every time they appear I pinch myself in mind, just to let them go. I don't know why, but I think that when I focus on a positive image that I recently had it gives me strenght.
I know I repeat myself a lot , talking about being positive and all but that kind of helps me a lot.
Also; I definitely had to tell you that the new job is now clearly on the go, and it's awesome. We spent two days brain storming about our role, and job of course, but also positivity. So, you can guess I smiled at my inner me during those talks.


Styling:
Lace Crop Top: H&M
Trench: H&M
Trousers: Pull&Bear
Zara Creepers Wedges (old co)

 


This time the photos are due to a lovely time with my friend Mandie Robbie she is very talented if you don't know her go check out her work!

Simple hair/make up/styling by Lorna

Have a very good Halloween everyone and see you next time!
Love

Lorna


8 comments:

  1. the last two pics are amazing, you look stunning!

    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh....I love this last one the most. you have a glorious smile...so beautiful like the old movie stars...amazing!! I hope things continue to work themselves out for you my dear, you will get there bit by bit :)))) Wish you a wonderful Wednesday...almost forget what day it is lately ;))) Hugs to you Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lorna, you have such a vibrant soul and fashion sense, I swear, it's like they colour these incredibly chic (and very well done) B&W white photos. Stunning set of images!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a lovely smile! I love these photos - such a great atmosphere and the black and white just adds so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing pictures! love this outfit xxx

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos, as always!
    You can actually find the English version of the recipe for the tofu nuggets in the post! http://almoststylish.blogspot.de/2014/10/vegan-tofu-nuggets-and-easy-bbq-sauce.html

    Best,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos, I love the all black outfit! x

    ReplyDelete

Des Billets doux ?