Thursday, May 19, 2016

Teenage Dirtbag



Hello Dears,
It's been raining for what seems like a week here... So I figured a simple and warm outfit would be better than something too summer-y!
I feel stuck in the nineties with this one, love this feeling : I can pretend I'm one of the "oldest" at this time, but of course in the 90s I had some random clothes chosen by my parents...

I'm still in a very good mood I think I finally found some good balance between therapy and medication, and social life... And work, finally !
I will start working again at Dr Martens next week I'm very happy it's all I've been waiting for lately.









such a Willow from Buffy, necklace and sweater right ?



Outfit:

Sweater from Freep'star
Levis 501 from Mad Vintage Clothing
Vans Sk8-High
Bag back from H&M

Necklace from Brandy Melville







Speak soon
xxx

Lorna

All pics by Lara Guffroy 


1 comment:

  1. I really like those sweater colors! And I like how it looks great with your skin tone!

    Kisses,
    Em**

    Simplicity is Chic

    BLOG // FB PAGE // INSTAGRAM



    ReplyDelete

Des Billets doux ?