Tuesday, October 10, 2017

BIOTYFULL BOX // October SPOIL UNBOXING


Hello Dears,

Quick post to show you the last parcel I received. I love the autumn design and the theme is clearly about nourishing when the weather 's getting cold.

I needed a new face lotion and here I have one ! so that's cool. It's not too thick I like that, I'm used to wear some kind of aqua gel cream the last one was from Biotherm and it was dope.
=> Jonzac

I always  wanted to try a solid face mask. It's kind of weird to apply but leave less waste behind, I'll see how good it is in time.
=> Pachamamai

The BB cream from Miss W; last time I really enjoyed using the mascara from Miss W I'm pretty sure I'm gonna like this one.
=> Miss W

More info on BiotyfullBox

Love,
Lorna





No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?