Monday, November 13, 2017

International Brussels Tattoo Con #2017




(sorry for the first blurred photo I promised the following one are better !)



Hello Dears,

For the 5th year I was invited to come to the Brussels Tattoo Con and even if it pasts so quickly I had a blast like every year !

I was next to the barbers this year (finally!) so we had a very cute spot. The only bad thing was that we again were next to the Lounge area and of course there were no tons of people around here.
I definitely prefer to be next to the main stage (even though I don't think my ears appreciated it..) or to the toilets !
You can laugh but it was kind of really good spot haha.

The good point was that this year the lounge area was made like an Urban corner with some ramp skate, exhibitions and live graffiti walls. Even though I'm not a huge fan it was the most hip hop corner and I thought this was really missing to the Con. So that's perfect now !
Tattoo's a melting pot for loads of different cultures it's really cool that it's not only represented by metalheads ! Even though I'm not far from being one ...

A lots of my hair customers told me it was their first time at the Con and that they were surprised on how mixed it is. Both two ladies told " it's like they are no more social class" .

More Tattoo Con like this please ! <3




  
the famous vintage cars and bikes exhibition













Piet du Congo exhibit  , one of my tattoo artist was fond of his work (Bouits)





I knew I saw this painting somewhere... then I realize it was another artist of mine who painted this! (Brendan Tangel)


This year not some latex collection but Fred Kyrel and his models were there ; fashion shibari everyone ! ;)




See you next year Brussels ,

Love

xxx

Lorna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?