Thursday, November 02, 2017

New Black Age




Hello Dears,
No I'm not turning 22! It's just popped up on the picture haha, not that I want to mention my age: it's actually my birthday soon though ...
Every kind of presents would be appreciated ! No I'm kidding. Maybe I'm not. Okay I'm too tired to make some jokes.

I finally got promoted for the brand I work for, and this is a very good start / or ending of 2017 as you want. I was waiting for this really hard, and I'm so happy about it!
I now have more responsibilities in the management team and it's quite exciting.




Shoes are from Underground creepers 

(The best creepers to me !)




Bag from DressLily 








Dress is from Rosegal
(i made the mistake not to iron it first, don't do that... I have no idea it was this creased)

Belt (thrift)
Choker from H&M
















Love,
Lorna

Thanks to Karine Lopes for the pictures again!



1 comment:

  1. Love those shoes so much
    Félicitations pour ta promotion Beautiful
    ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Des Billets doux ?