Sunday, February 18, 2018

Another brick in the Wall



Hello Dears,

Sooo it has been nearly 5 weeks of medicine free now ... Well, I won't say it's easy ! I'm struggling with up and downs this week ..ugh That I haven't missed AT ALL!
But also: on the bright side ...
I have been creative all this week omg 
I cannot believe it. It might seems normal for you but you cannot imagine how hard it is when you have a creative mind and that some drugs take it away for you in attempt of making you feel better.
I've been drawing, writing, singing, make my own cosmetics, cleaning my home (not creative but it takes some motivation haha) , cooking, practicing card reading, and I've finally made a note to rent my car park : which I've been postponing for like err a year ?!

So this is a positive week don't you think ? 🌞


Outfit:

Beret & Heart knee-high socks from Dolls Kills
Bracelet from Cheap Monday
Vintage coat
Body top from Asos
Vinyl skirt by Primark
Lipstick by Limecrime // Chocolate Bar from Revolution

& Buffalo shoes (i died when my friend Clem sold me hers ... thanks again <3 )













I thank my fabulous photographer Virginie Z, for these pictures xxx


Love,
Lorna




No comments:

Post a Comment

Des Billets doux ?